Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello!

My name is Sarah, and I am a senior. The most exciting thing I've ever done is go to Kenya last summer on a mission trip (that's where the photo was taken--I am second from the left). I have two younger sisters and a rambunctious dog named Luke. I love art and crafty things. I am majoring in Psychology, participating in the honors program, and minoring in art and business administration. I have tons of classes left, and I am taking this class over the summer so that I can graduate in time next May! I am also taking this class because it is online and staying on campus over the summer is VERY boring.

This summer, I am working, taking the GRE, completing two general education requirements, figuring out grad school, and traveling. I don't yet know how to work around the scheduled chats when I am out of town or working... I've never taken an online class before and am not sure how this will work, but I was very excited to see that our textbook has pictures! In my opinion, any course based on a textbook with pictures can't be too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment